Physical Therapy in Visalia and Hanford
At Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy of Visalia and Hanford, we emphasize active patient involvement in both pain management and rehabilitation. Physical Therapy is an essential component in the delivery of quality healthcare. The goal of Physical Therapy is to enhance and maximize the health, function and quality of life of our patients.
Why choose Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy?
- We are the Rehab Specialists delivering cutting-edge care. This means you get better results, in fewer visits and it costs you less too.
- Our Convenient Locations
- Extended office hours - get an appointment when you want it.
- We accept most insurance plans too.
This is Zoe the Therapy Dog and her office hours vary day-to-day.
Physical Therapy Treatment Modalities & Programs for Visalia and Hanford Residents
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Heat and Cold
- Electrical Modalities
- Pain Relieving Modalities
- Work Conditioning Programs
- Post Offer Screens
- Fuctional Capacity Assessment
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Complete Gym & Treatment Areas
About Bacci & GlinnRobert Bacci and James Glinn, Sr. have been in physical therapy practice for over twenty-five years in Visalia and Hanford. Both therapists have extensive training in Orthopedics Sports and related Physical Therapy including work injury management. Our long term experience allows us to deliver highly successfull, cost effective rehabilitation programs.
Bacci & Glinn Physical Therapy supports a wide variety of for profit and for non-profit local organizations including various high school districts.